GB Animal Feed Statistical Notice
09 April 2015
- In February 2015 the total GB retail production of animal feed was up 3.0% compared with February 2014
- In February 2015 the total GB raw material usage in the retail production of animal feed was up 3.1% compared with February 2014, with a slightly lower cereal incorporation rate.
- In February 2015 the total GB integrated poultry feed production was down -4.2% compared with February 2014
- For the period October to December 2014 quarterly average prices of animal feedingstuffs were as follows:-
Cattle and calf feed - £218 per Tonne
Pig feed - £234 per Tonne
Poultry feed - £235 per Tonne
Sheep feed - £210 per Tonne
- With the exception of 2014 quarter two, the above prices continue to show a decrease in compound feed prices since 2013 quarter two.
DOWNLOAD REPORT:- Download this report here