Irish CSO Reports
26 March 2015
The number of cattle slaughtered in February 2015 was 0.4% higher than in February 2014. See Table 1 and graph.
A further comparison of February 2015 and February 2014 slaughtering figures also shows that:
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 2.8%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 9.2%.
A comparison of figures for January-February 2015 with the corresponding period of 2014 shows that:
- Cattle slaughterings decreased by 1.9%.
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 4.2%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 5.4%.
DOWNLOAD REPORT:- Download this report here