Irish CSO Reports
03 March 2015
The number of cattle slaughtered in January 2015 was 4.1% lower than in January 2014. See Table 1 and graph.
A further comparison of January 2015 and January 2014 slaughtering figures also shows that:
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 4.6%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 2.3%.
A comparison of figures for the full year 2014 with 2013 shows that:
- Cattle slaughterings increased by 10.1%.
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 0.7%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 4.8%
DOWNLOAD REPORT:- Download this report here