GB Animal Feed Statistical Notice
09 February 2015
- In December 2014 the total GB retail production of animal feed was up 2.6% compared with December 2013
- In December 2014 the total GB raw material usage in the retail production of animal feed was up 3.4% compared with December 2013, with a slightly lower cereal incorporation rate.
- In December 2014 the total GB integrated poultry feed production was down -5.5% compared with December 2013
- For the period October to December 2014 quarterly average prices of animal feedingstuffs were as follows:-
-Cattle and calf feed - £218 per Tonne
-Pig feed - £234 per Tonne
-Poultry feed - £235 per Tonne
-Sheep feed - £210 per Tonne
- With the exception of 2014 quarter two, the above prices continue to show a decrease in compound feed prices since 2013 quarter two.
DOWNLOAD REPORT:- Download this report here