Irish CSO Reports
30 January 2015
The number of cattle slaughtered in December 2014 was 14.0% higher than in December 2013. See Table 1 and graph.
A further comparison of December 2014 and December 2013 slaughtering figures also shows that:
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 4.2%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 15.7%.
A comparison of figures for January-December 2014 with the corresponding period of 2013 shows that:
- Cattle slaughterings increased by 10.1%.
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 0.6%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 4.8%.
DOWNLOAD REPORT:- Download this report here