Irish CSO Reports
19 December 2014
Cattle slaughterings increased by 1.0% in November
The number of cattle slaughtered in November 2014 was 1.0% higher than in November 2013. See Table 1 and graph.
A further comparison of November 2014 and November 2013 slaughtering figures also shows that
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 17.7%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 9.4%.
A comparison of figures for January-November 2014 with the corresponding period of 2013 shows that
- Cattle slaughterings increased by 9.8%.
- Sheep slaughterings decreased by 0.2%.
- Pig slaughterings increased by 3.9%.
DOWNLOAD REPORT:- Download this report here